An inventory loan, or inventory financing, is a line of credit or a short-term loan specifically designed to help small business owners buy inventory.
- Inventory Lines of Credit Starting at $500,000 – $6,000,000
- Advance up to 50% of Cost
- Revolving Credit facility that can grow with the business
- Any Inventory qualifies! (except expensive Jewelry)
- Can Fund Multiple Locations, Inventory in Transit, and Warehoused Inventory
Examples of Current Retail Clients:
- $2,000,000 Revolving Credit Line for a chain of arts & crafts stores in the Midwest. The client, forced to leave a traditional bank after breaching loan covenants, turned to provide a working capital line of credit to assist in the turnaround of the business.
- $500,000 Revolving Credit Line for Personal Care Online retailer. The company, experiencing rapid growth with a large increase in business, turned to provide an Inventory line of credit to assist in the procurement of Inventory to meet growing consumer demand.
- $500,000 Revolving Credit Line for an Online Distributor of Nutritional Supplements. The company, needing a line of credit to acquire competitors and grow the brand, turned to provide the Inventory Revolving facility and was able to increase web-presence, adding new revenue streams and increasing sales.